Lifestyle Australia respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in it’s Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in eCommerce. We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P).
This policy is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit. In line with those guidelines, Lifestyle Australia would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service.
We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the Domain Name Registries.
Information collected by Lifestyle Australia
Your contact information, including:
- named individuals
- user name
- fax numbers and
- email addresses
- Information about what product you have ordered from Lifestyle Australia
What Lifestyle Australia does with your information
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the domain name registries. We do provide aggregate data to third parties
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We store website data on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Lifestyle Australia